FUSION: PJC: CST: Unable to Transfer Cost to Project for PO Service Lines
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot do the transfer cost to Project for Purchase Order (PO) Service Lines.
PO is created with a Closed for receiving status (due to receipt close tolerance = 100 % PO Fixed Services Line type setup), and there is no record created if runs over Create Receipt accounting distribution. Then process the ESS "Import and Process Cost", program completed successful. Review the cost in the Project UI, it is not getting transfered to the Project.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO with line type = Fixed Price Service and 2 ways match.
2. Approve the PO
3. Status becomes Closed for receiving (due to receipt close tolerance = 100% @ PO line type setup)
4. Now click on Distributions UI tab, it is getting displayed.
5. Notice that at the distribution level, user is entering the project details, so this cost should be charged to project.
6. Now run Job Transfer Transactions From Receiving To Costing, it does not transfer any transactions as there is no physical Receiving transactions for this PO.
Note that accrue at Receipt Flag is Y for this PO.
7. In turn unable to create Receipt accounting distribution and not able to transfer the cost to Project when runs job "Import and Process Cost".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms