Unable To Delete Rows From Work Schedule Via Spreadsheet Loader
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting work schedule assignment rows via the ADFDI spreadsheet loader, no rows are deleted from the database.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage Work Schedule Assignment Administration spreadsheet
2. Download data from the database.
3. Select the rows to be deleted.
4. Click the delete button, and confirm the action.
5. Status bar shows "Processing", but no rows are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms