Fusion Absence Management: Unable To Delete Rows From Work Schedule Via Spreadsheet Loader
(Doc ID 2020475.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Absence Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting work schedule assignment rows via the ADFDI spreadsheet loader, no rows are deleted from the database.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage Work Schedule Assignment Administration spreadsheet
2. Download data from the database.
3. Select the rows to be deleted.
4. Click the delete button, and confirm the action.
5. Status bar shows "Processing", but no rows are deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document