Last updated on JUNE 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Technology Management - BI & Reporting
You are trying to customize a Standard PO Template. You performed the customization as mentioned in the attached document, but still when you submit the 'Communicate Purchasing Documents', the report is still using the seeded template though the report is customized to have a custom template.
The custom template needs to be considered while generating the report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the /xmlpserver URL
2) Navigate to Shared Folders Procurement Purchasing > Purchase Document PDF Report
3) Click on Customize
4) Now the report is created under Custom folder
5) Shared Folders/Custom/Procurement/Purchasing/Purchase Document PDF Report
6) Delete the Template from Custom Report
7) Add new Template
8) You use the Upload option to upload the template.
9) Create a new template with the same Layout name as seeded. And uploading the customized template.
10) The screen shot shows the custom template and also “Run Report Online” is enabled.
11) The changes are reflecting in Standard Folder
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms