Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to customize the FUSE UI to hide the Add contacts button on the Personal Information card, the Edit page fills the screen, and covers the Source, Design or Select buttons, so nothing can be selected for customization.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Settings and Actions > Manage Sandboxes > Create Sandbox > Activate.
2. Go to FUSE home page > Personal Information card
3. Settings and Actions > Customize User Interface > Site level
4. Click on Edit on the Personal Information card. This displays add/edit contacts for the person
5. Observe that the edit page fills the screen, and the user cannot see the Design, Source or Select buttons on the Customization toolbar.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms