No Valid Data Roles Are Generated For Payables And Receivables
(Doc ID 2023563.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer generate data roles from data role template in APM, after assigning those roles to an user, the user does not get the access expected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to fusion application
2. Navigate to setup and maintenance and go to Manage Duties Task
3. Search and open the data role template, generate the data roles for Payables and Receivables
4. Assign the data roles to an user, but the user does not get the access
5. When checking the data roles in summary tab, those roles are listed under Inconsistently Created Roles section
Select a role and click Reuse Roles button, does not help
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!