Fusion CST: Unable to Cost Custom Type Miscellaneous Issue to Project Transaction in Cost Accounting
(Doc ID 2024685.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to use a custom project based transaction type into Costing ?
1) Create Project enabled transaction type
2) Create issue to project transaction using the above project type
3) Run Inventory To Cost transfer - Status becomes to Interfaced to Costing
4) Run create cost accounting distribution job
5) Review the transaction in Review cost acct distributions form.
Project posting is not present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!