Fusion CST: Unable to Cost Custom Type Miscellaneous Issue to Project Transaction in Cost Accounting
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to use a custom project based transaction type into Costing ?
1) Create Project enabled transaction type
2) Create issue to project transaction using the above project type
3) Run Inventory To Cost transfer - Status becomes to Interfaced to Costing
4) Run create cost accounting distribution job
5) Review the transaction in Review cost acct distributions form.
Project posting is not present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms