CRM Outlook Sync Randomly Locks Customers As Read Only Records
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM Outlook sync randomly locks customers as read only records
There seems to be no pattern as to why records are locked as read only.
1. I am set up as the reporting manager for the sales team
2. I have BROAD security access
3. I can add/edit any record in the web interface
4. I can add any records in Outlook
5. I can edit SOME records in Outlook - it does not matter what geography, who originally created them, whether or not I am part of the sales team
6. I can enter a new customer and click Save and it is automatically locked as read only--even if I am the owner
7. I am set up to sync ALL records of all types
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms