Multi-Select Picklist feature not working as expected
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the values chosen on a Multi-Select Picklist are successfully saved, once they are de-selected; it is not possible to save new changes.
In other words, only the previously selected values are retained.
(1) Go to Navigator -> Manage Franchisee Admin/Office
(2) Click on subtab for Contacts
(3) Select any Contact record:
- Populate the Non-Compliance custom field by selecting a value, and save it.
- Unselect the same value selected, then save the change
Note: The value declared initially is retained
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms