Enable Values For Marital Status Lookup
Last updated on JULY 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to enable a value under Marital Status. Need the values "Unknown", "Head of household", "Civil partnership", "Surviving civil partner" and "Civil partnership dissolved" enabled in the Person Lookup Values.(the legislation implemented is US).
Have tried to do this by performing the bellow action plan but the values are non-editable.
1) Navigator > Setup and Maintenance
2) Search for "Manage person lookup" task
3) Select "Manage Person Lookups" task and click on the Go to Task button
4) From the Manage Person Lookups UI select MAR_STATUS
5) From MAR_STATUS: Lookup Codes UI add a value at your convenience
How can this be achieved?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms