Value Of EFF Segment Of Type Number Rounded To 3 Digits After Decimal Place
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A segment on the PER_PERSON_EIT_EFF was configured using a value set with precision 12 and scale 5. However in Manage Person Extra Information page the field is rounding to 3 decimal places.
Any number entered is rounded to 3 digits after the decimal place when shown on the user interface (UI). For example, if the user enters '1234.6789' and saves or tabs away, then '1234.679' is displayed instead.
Expecting the flexfield segment to display the number field rounded to the scale of the value set. Instead it is always rounding to 3 places after the decimal.
1. Create value set having precision 12 and scale 5
2. Edit PER_PERSON_EIT_EFF to add a new segment using the above value set
3. Save and deploy the EFF
4. In Manage Person UI go to Extra Information tab
5. Enter the following value in the field: '1234.6789'
6. Upon saving the value changes to '1234.679'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms