Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After loading element entries for Commission, which also generates the Premium Adjustment element, via Payroll Batch Loader and rolling back the transfer process, the Commission element entry is removed however the Premium Adjustment element entry is not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a commission pay element
2. Verify the Premium Adjustment child element is created (add element eligibility)
4. Click the Batch Loader task
5. Download the spreadsheet
6. Update the spreadsheet to load the Commission element entry
7. Review element entries and note both the commission element and the associated premium adjustment element are present
8. Select the Submit a Process or Report task
9. Select the LDG
10. Select the Roll Back Transfer Process task
11. Run the process
12. Verify the element entries again and note while the commission element entry is removed the premium adjustment is not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms