Unable To Change User Email Address
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to change Email Address on 'Edit Contact Point' form
- It is not possible to change the field via the "Manage User" task because it is not editable
- It is not possible to update the field in the Resource directory because of the following error: "Attribute set for EndDate in entity ResourceAM.oracle_apps_cdm_foundation_parties_contactPointService_applicationModule_ContactPointAM.Email failed"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion application
2. Navigate to an existing Account record
3. Try editing a Contact Point
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms