What Import Process To Use For Supplier Site Contacts Import In Sourcing?
(Doc ID 2047285.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is using the FBDI template downloaded from OER for version 11.1.10. While trying to import the Supplier Site Contacts using the Oracle provided FBDI template "SupplierSiteContactImportTemplate.xlsm", what import process should be used? The FBDI template talks about a " Supplier Site Contacts Import process" but there is no such process available.
The template mentions the following steps in the "Instructions and CSV Generation" tab:
To submit the Supplier Site Contacts Import process:
1. Navigate to the Suppliers work area under Procurement.
2. Click on Import Suppliers in the regional area.
3. From the Import dropdown choose Supplier Site Contacts.
However from this navigation (point #3) "Supplier Site Contacts" is not in the LOV in the dropdown. The dropdown only has the following values in the list of values:
1. Suppliers (to be used with SupplierImportTemplate.xlsm FBDI template)
2. Supplier Addresses (to be used with SupplierAddressImportTemplate.xlsm FBDI template)
3. Supplier Sites (to be used with SupplierSiteImportTemplate.xlsm FBDI template)
4. Supplier Site Assignments (to be used with SupplierSiteAssignmentImportTemplate.xlsm)
5. Supplier Contacts (to be used with SupplierContactImportTemplate.xlsm)
6. Supplier Business Classifications (to be used with SupplierBusinessClassificationImportTemplate.xlsm)
7. Supplier Products and Services Categories (to be used with SupplierProductsandServicesCategoryImportTemplate.xlsm)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document