Fusion Global HR: Java.lang.NullPointerException Error when Rehiring Terminated Employee as a Contingent Worker
(Doc ID 2048358.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to hire a terminated employee back as a contingent worker, the following error occurs:
Rehiring an employee as an employee works as expected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>New Person
2. Select the Add Contingent Worker task
3. Enter details of terminated employee so that system recognizes the duplicate record (First Name, Last Name, DOB, Gender, National ID)
4. Matching Person Records pop-up
5. Choose Select Person option and YES for the warning
6. Page blanks out and you receive a Java.lang.NullPointerException error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!