Fusion Inv: Shipping Cost Field In 'Create Interorganization Transfer' always shows Default Currency 'USD'
(Doc ID 2050887.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipping cost field in 'Create interorganization Transfer' is showing incorrect default currency USD instead of QAR. Here are the steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Navigate to Warehouse operations -> Inventory
2. Open task 'Create interorganization Transfer'
3. Enter Destination organization and type as 'Intransit shipment'
4. Click Action -> Add to enter new line.
5. Enter line details and click 'View Details' button.
6. Check that field Shipping cost is showing 'USD' as currency by default.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!