Fusion CST: Setup - Current Financial Periods are not Available to Select in the First Open Period LOV
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new cost organization relationship to a cost book, the most recent financial periods are not available to select in the First Open Period LOV.
- Set up a fiscal calendar from the past through the current year.
- Create financial entities using this calendar
- Set up a cost organization against the new financial entity and ledger.
- Create one or more cost books.
- Create a cost organization relationship with the cost book, and confirm the current periods are not available to select in the First Open Period LOV
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms