Default Email Account Used to Respond Instead of Email Account that Actionable Mail Sent To
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User's have multiple mail accounts configured . When clicking on approve/Reject on the notification mail, the default email account is used to respond instead of the email account that actionable mail was sent to.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition and submit it for approval.
2. Fusion applications sends an email to approver to take action to his company mail account.
Note: The Approver has two mail accounts configured . Gmail is the primary account and the Company account as secondary.
3. The approver opens the email in this phone or desktop and clicks on the approve/Reject link.
4. A response mail pops up with "FROM" as the Gmail account by default instead of Company account.
5. Once the user clicks send, Fusion Applications throws an error mail as he is not responding from correct mail account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms