Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Time and Labor - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to enter time for the person having mid period job change which result in associate being enrolled in different HCM group.
Getting error "Another person is updating the time card that you are attempting to update. Try again later."
Steps to Replicate the issue
1. Enroll person in one HCM Group (e.g. A)
2. Person enters time based on the processing profile for Monday and Tuesday and submit
3. Person gets transferred on Wednesday resulting in a change in HCM Group (e.g. from A to B)
4. Person enters time based on the new processing profile from Wednesday.
5. Fills the time card for Wed, Thu and Friday and tries to submit.
6 Getting error - "Another person is updating the time card that you are attempting to update. Try again later."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms