Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When set up an element certain templates are automatically created.
This template has the "AMOUNT" input field created with the required flag not checked-
To check the field and make the input amount required you must do the following steps
1) Create Element as normal
2 After submitting you see that the template created an Input value “Amount” - BEFORE creating Element Eligibility
3) Highlight ‘Amount’ in tree under Input Values
4) Delete using blue box next to Edit drop down
5) Refresh page
6) Highlight Input Values on tree
7) Using the action drop down select Create Input Values
8) Create ‘Amount’ Input Value and at this time select required box along with other appropriate fields
This is very time consuming way of entering payroll elements and mostly Amount input value is required.
The user requests to update input value Amount Required check box without doing extra steps 3-8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms