Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two elements with the same name except one has two spaces in the middle are created. When querying the element with the two spaces both elements are returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Elements task
3. Select the Create icon
4, Create a supplemental earnings element "On Call one week" with a single space between the words "one" and "week"
5. Create a supplemental earnings element with the same name except two spaces between the works "one" and "week"
6. Search on element name On Call one week with single space - expected search results are returned.
7. Search on element name On Call one week with the two spaces - the element with the single space is returned
8. Search using the wild card: On Call%, both elements (with child elements) are returned however the name looks exactly the same - with a single space.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms