Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Interface - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up third-party payment information to transfer child support data via EFT, the Selected Account check mark on the Create Third party Payment Method does not retain the saved value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created an Organization Payment Method for third parties using the task Manage Organization Payment Methods under Payment Distribution - Third Party payment is set to No on the payment source
2. Create Third Party using the task Manage Third Party under the Payment Distribution navigation path Payment Distribution>Manage Third Parties
3. Create Third Party Payment Method using the task Manage Third Party Payment Methods under the Payment Distribution navigation path
4. Created a Bank Account to attach to this payment method
5. Selected this bank account and submitted the update
6. Re-inquire on the Manage Third Party Payment Method screen to review, the bank is no longer selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms