Implementation Of Contingent Workers Solution On Oracle Cloud
(Doc ID 2058729.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Integration between the Cloud ERP modules of Purchasing, HCM (Time and Labor) and Projects (PPM) for Contingent worker solution.
1. Contingent worker to be defined in HCM and a PO with the Project information to be entered.
2. Contingent Labor should be able time in Oracle Time and Labor against specific projects and tasks.
3. System validates the projects to which they can charge time, based on the projects referenced in the distribution of the PO.
4. When the time in OTL is approved, receipts would be auto created in Purchasing against the PO Line.
5. This receipt would facilitate three ways matching in Payables, when the agency that provides their services sends the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!