Order Life Cycle Showing Different Dates When Comparing Receipt Dates
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Inbound Logistics-Manage Receipts
Time Zone of Original Transaction Date in Purchasing is greater than View Transaction History
Transaction History UI should show correct date time stamp of the receipt transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Purchasing
2. Manage Orders > Search on Order No
3. Click on Order in Search Results
4. Now in the Purchase Order UI, on the right is Order Life Cycle pane. Click View Details button.
5. Order Life Cycle UI, on Receipts block, notice the Receipt Date value
6. Click on Receipt URL .
7. On Receipt UI, notice the Receipt Date .
8. Click on View Transaction History button.
9. Click the triangle in the Transaction Type column, so as to expose an additional record below (the Receive record).
10. Click the triangle on the new record, so as to expose an additional record below (the Deliver record).
11. Notice that both the Receive and Deliver record have an Original Transaction Date of 4/20/15 7:00 PM - or 5 hours BEFORE midnight of the day of the transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms