Fusion Global Payroll: Unable to Create Personal Payment Method Amounts or Percentage
(Doc ID 2063923.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For manually created employee records, you are unable to complete the Personal Payment Methods because the Amounts or Percentage fields are not available. However, the employees loaded via conversion have personal payment methods and you can create additional banking details.
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payment Distribution
2. Select the Manage Personal Payment Methods task
3. Click the Create icon
4. Enter a Name and select an EFT type Organization Payment Method
5. In the Bank Accounts region, click the Create icon
6. Select a Bank Name and Branch.
7. Enter an Account Number and an Account Name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!