Fusion Time nad Labor: Defaulted Value In Time Card Field Doesn't Appear in a Time Card Entry
(Doc ID 2067074.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Time and Labor - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defaulted value in time card field does not appear in a time card entry
While trying to default a time entry code in a time card field , the specific value that is given for default entry in the time card field is not populated in a worker's time entry page.
The time card should be populated with the entry codes that have been set up to do so automatically in the Manage Time Card Fields task
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Time Card Fields task in Setup and Maintenance
2. Set up a multiple attribute time card field, in which an element is set up to populate new entries automatically when a time card is open by an employee:
Navigation: Time Card Field Definition train stop > Default Values area > Populate New Entry Automatically with Specific value
3. Go to Manage Time Card Layout Sets task in Setup and Maintenance and create a layout set
4. Add the previously configured multiple attribute time card to the Time Entry Layout and save it
5. Assign the layout to an employee, and then log in with that employee
6. Go to Manage Time Cards and create a time card for a specific period
7. Notice that the default value is not populated in the time entry codes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!