Fusion Global HR: Extra Fields for Location and Job is Missing in Review Page
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating job or location, the extra field created (Descriptive FlexField (DFF) Configured) in Job and Location screen does not display in the Review Page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Workforce Structures > Manage Jobs
2. Enter Job Name and Job Code
3. Enter Job Details including adding field value to display DFF 'SSYK'
4. Click Next to land on Review Page
5. Note that DFF does not display
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms