Why Are Paid Transaction Being Picked Up in the Next Payment Batch With Zero Amount to be Paid ?
(Doc ID 2070742.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though the payment amount is zero, user sees transaction (eg. Trx-100 ) that has already been paid in August on the September payment transactions details.
User is not expecting to see transaction that has been paid in previous payment batch (August) to be included in the current payment batch (September).
1. Calculate commission for August
2. Create payment batch for August
3. Re-calculate commission for August
4. Run Refresh Payment Batch for August (get error)
5. Pay the August payment batch
5. Create payment batch for September and see the transaction paid from August also in the list of transactions picked up for payment in September.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document