Why Are Paid Transaction Being Picked Up in the Next Payment Batch With Zero Amount to be Paid ?
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though the payment amount is zero, user sees transaction (eg. Trx-100 ) that has already been paid in August on the September payment transactions details.
User is not expecting to see transaction that has been paid in previous payment batch (August) to be included in the current payment batch (September).
1. Calculate commission for August
2. Create payment batch for August
3. Re-calculate commission for August
4. Run Refresh Payment Batch for August (get error)
5. Pay the August payment batch
5. Create payment batch for September and see the transaction paid from August also in the list of transactions picked up for payment in September.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms