Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a terminated worker is created/loaded through HDL, the TERMINATE LDAP
request is not created in PER_LDAP_USERS table when the value of revokeUserAccess
is false ("A" - After termination).
Correct revokeUserAccess value was created.
1. Log in Fusion Apps
2. Access manage HCM Role provision task to set up below 3 mapping rule:
-> Line manager
-> Requestable Role
3. Import one employee by HDL including PersonUserInformation and
4. Run update person search keyword process with after batchload is yes
Run send pending ldap request
5. Check its role/account information, that are imported with successfully.
6. Import the termination information by HDL.
Only WorkRelationship component is existed, and enter value on
RevokeUserAccess attribute with A.
7. Repeat step4
8. On manage workrelationship UI, we can find all termination information
9. On manage employment UI, we also can find all termination information
10. However on manage user account UI, its user account is still ACTIVE, and
all roles are still existed on here
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms