Fusion Apps, BI Publisher, Performance Issues With The Financial Tax Register Report
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Issues With the Financial Tax Register
We have performance issue with this report,
We have analyzed the issue , and found below notes but it is related R12 not for fusion ,Please provide us equivalent note for fusion applications and solve the issue.
1. Make sure you have gather scheme statistics running on a regular basis and that it includes the product short name ZX
2. Make sure that Tax debug logging is not turned on. See Note 417238.1 if you are unsure of how this is checked.
3. Make sure you have the latest TRL code patches applied from Note 737320.1. Several performance bugs have been fixed in later code.
4. Schedule the request "Purge Logs and Closed System Alerts" to run regularly. This will clear out the debug log tables and reduce the size of the tables read by the report.
5. Periodically truncate the tables below:
These tables store data only when debug is enabled. They can grow large over time and periodically purging them ensures that the size of the table does not interfere with the execution of individual reports. Data in these tables is stored by concurrent request ID and is not used for any purpose except to generate output for individual request submissions.
1. I have analyzed purging is not happening on below tables.
2. How to check Tax debug logging is not turned on.
that the report Financial Tax Register would run much faster
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Financial Tax Register
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, there is an extensive running time of the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms