PRC:PO: One Time Delivery Address Is Not Getting Communicated To The Supplier
(Doc ID 2076476.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One Time Delivery Address is not getting communicated to the Supplier with Purchase Order document.
Due to this issue, Suppliers do not receive all expected attachments for the PO document
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a Requisition, with one time Delivery Address.
2. Convert the Requisition to Purchase Order (PO).
3. Check the Under Schedules, The one time deliver address should be attached as Note To Supplier Attachment.
4. Before submitting the PO make sure the communication Method is E-mail and hit submit.
5. Expect the application should zip both the Purchase Order document and One Time Delivery Address in a single file and send it to Supplier.
-- But Supplier is receiving only the PO document [not zipped] in the email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document