R10: Lookup Codes Instead Of Meanings On The Edit Page
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Skills and Qualifications Edit page, after adding details for a content type that has drop down fields (which use lookups to drive the values in the drop down) and clicking Submit this page now displays the Codes behind the lookup value, not the name of the value selected in the drop down.
This doesn’t make sense to choose a value in the lookup (i.e., Advertising), then after you click Submit, that value appears as the code (i.e., AD).
Lookup code= AD
This page should displays the name of the value selected in the drop down.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign in Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service
2. Navigation: Talent Profile > Skills and Qualifications > Edit > Add content
3. Select the value “Advertising” in the dropdown
4. Click Submit
5. This value now shows as the code AD, not the meaning.
6. The Job Level and Division both show the codes as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms