Fusion Global Payroll: Unable to Adjust Balances for Earnings and Deductions from the Balance Results View on the Statement of Earnings (SOE)
(Doc ID 2078903.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Adjust Balances for an earnings or deduction element from the Statement of Earnings, the Element Name List of Values (LOV) is empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll calculations
2. Select the View Person Process Results task
3. Search on a person and select the Calculate Payroll process
4. Select the drop-down next to Statement of Earnings and select Balance Results
5. Select Balance Name and select Regular from the Balance Name list of values
6. In the results region, highlight the applicable balance
7. From Actions select Adjust Balances
Note the Element Name list of values is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document