Fusion PIM: Organization Code is Empty on the Change Order Workflow Notification Screen
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Item Management
Organization code is empty on the change order workflow notification screen
We have added the organization code to our notifications. The steps were provided by Development.
However the organization code is not filled on the notification screen for new change orders. Development investigated this and concluded that that the service is not returning any value because Ahold uses Item Organization (and not Inventory Organization).
The inventory flag in INV_ORG_PARAMETERS is set to N, however the classification code in HR_ORGANIZATION_V is set to INV. Both are mutually exclusive here. Therefore neither ItemOrganizationService nor InventoryOrganizationService will return details about these Organisations.
These should not have a mutex situation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to BPM Worklist app as administrator
2) Click on Administration link
3) Click on "Public FlexFields" on left hand side under "Flex Field Mapping"
4) Select "Edit mappings by task type:" option and click on Search Icon
5) Search for "ChangeOrderApprovalTask"
6) Select the row and click "OK"
7) Under "Map Payload Attributes" Drop down, select "OrgCode". This new field is now exposed from Human Task to be shown on BPM Worklist
8) Click on first search icon to provide a label to this field.
9) Click on "Create label"
10) On Popup, provide below values
Attribute Type: Text Attributes
Task Attribute: TextAttribute1 (or any other unused)
Label Name: Organization Code
Click on Create button
11) Select the above created row in next popup and click on "Select button"
12) Click on save button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms