Bug 18463963 Unable to View correct Taxable Transaction Details In Spreadsheet
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax - Version 220.127.116.11.1 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to View Correct Taxable Transactions Details in Spreadsheet, but the batch name is in the drop down list and be able to select.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigator>General Accounting>Journals , on the left task hyperlink, click "Create Taxable Transactions in Spreadsheet"
2. Login with an admin user, and open ADFdi.
3. Enter the options and proper data.
4. Click upload.
5. System prompt invoke action that process was submitted.
6. Navigator>Tools>Scheduled Processes
7. Name Import External Transactions to the Tax Repository
Submission Notes Request for Tax Import from FDI Spreadsheet
Status error with "Inserting Error ZX_TAX_RATE_NOT_EXIST"
8. Navigator>General Accounting>Journals , on the left task hyperlink, click "Correct Taxable Transactions in Spreadsheet
9. Select the batch name in Japanese from list
10. Unable to View Correct Taxable Transactions Details in Spreadsheet, but the batch name is in the drop down list and be able to select.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms