Fusion Goal Management: Comments Are Not Saved In Goal Approval Workflows
(Doc ID 2085351.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Comments added by approver are not to saved in goal approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Sign in Goal Management and Navigate to Goals
2) Worker sends goal plan for approval, Matrix Manager receives notification of pending goal plan for review
3) Matrix Manager selects "Create" and adds comment to approval
4) Matrix Manager selects approve
5) Matrix Manager submits approval
6) Line Manager receives notification of pending goal plan for review
7) Selects notification
9) Matrix Manager comments are not in notifcation
10) Line Manager selects "Create" and adds comment to approval
11) Line Manager selects approve
12) Line Manager submits approval
13) Worker receives notification of approved goal plan
14) Selects notification
15) Matrix Manager/Line Manager comments are not in approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!