Fusion PIM: Item Rule is Not Triggered During Implementation of Change Orders
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Item Management
During the implementation of a change order, the system is not triggering the item rules.
This is not happening for the rule that check if the new value ‘Last Change Date Time’ (EFF) is greater or equal to the current production value of this attribute.
During the implementation of a change order, the system should trigger the item rules.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Create an approved with the last change date time (EFF) set to 28-Oct-2015 12:05:00
• Create a first import batch and thus a change order that sets the date to 28-Oct-2015 12:15:00
• Create a second import batch and thus a change order that sets the date to 28-Oct-2015 12:10:00
• Approve the first change order. This sets the last change date time to 28-Oct-2015 12:15:00
• Approve the second change order. This should raise an error during the implementation of the change order because 28-Oct-2015 12:10:00 is less the current production value of 28-Oct-2015 12:15:00. However, this update is processed without any problem. That is not correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms