Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Global Human Resources
While adding a temporary assignment, in Temporary Assignment: Review screen, the proposed value of existing Assignment status is reflecting as ‘Suspended – Payroll Eligible’ even if we manually override that to ‘Active – No Payroll’ in Select Assignment Status pop up.
We can override the default existing assignment status in the resultant popup after providing the temporary assignment action.
Even though we override the assignment status in the popup, proposed status is still displaying suspended-payroll eligible in the review screen.
Finally the assignment status is getting to the overridden value (not the one which is shown in the review screen).
The problem is with the review screen only.
The assignment status for the original assignment should be as selected by the user and not default to "Suspended - Payroll Eligible".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator -> Workforce Management -> Person Management;
2. Search for and select an employee;
3. Go to Manage Employment;
4. Click on Personal and Employment;
5. Update the existing assignment - create a new temporary assignment;
6. Set a new status for the existing assignment - "Active - No Payroll";
7. Complete the details for the new assignment and arrive at the Review page;
8. Notice that the status for the existing assignment is listed as "Suspended-Payroll Eligible" and not the previously selected "Active-No Payroll".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms