Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running payroll reconciliation the Payroll Activity and Gross to Net reports are not matching to the Social Security and Medicare Employee Tax Withholding run results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Payroll Calculation or Payroll Checklist work area.
2. Select Submit a Process or Report.
3. Select the appropriate Legislative Data Group.
4. Select Run Payroll Activity Report or Gross to Net Report
5. Compare Social Security, Employee Tax Withholding to the total of run results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms