Fusion Global Payroll: Social Security and/or Medicare Employee Tax Withheld Run Results do not Match Payroll Reports
(Doc ID 2096399.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running payroll reconciliation the Payroll Activity and Gross to Net reports are not matching to the Social Security and Medicare Employee Tax Withholding run results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Payroll Calculation or Payroll Checklist work area.
2. Select Submit a Process or Report.
3. Select the appropriate Legislative Data Group.
4. Select Run Payroll Activity Report or Gross to Net Report
5. Compare Social Security, Employee Tax Withholding to the total of run results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document