Organization Not Shown When Creating a Sourcing Rule - Collecting Organizations
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
While adding or amending an existing Sourcing Rule, the organization LOV does not include all organizations. A newly created Inventory Organization is not displayed in the LOV.
The issue can be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. A new Inventory Organization has been created
2. Navigate to - Manage Sourcing Rules - from Global Order Promising or Advanced Planning
3. Manage a sourcing rule, either create a new or amend an existing rule
4. Navigate to Sources
5. Add a new Row, Selecting Type - Transfer From
6. Click on the - Organization LOV
7. The newly created organization does not appear in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms