Created Custom Role For PO/Agreement View Only, But Now The Purchasing Tab Not Found
(Doc ID 2098136.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
KM Review - Dec 2016 – Relevance Confirmed
A new job role is created and assigned to all the purchasing duties except authoring and control duties.
After assigning this role to a user, when logging in, Purchasing tab not found under Procurement.
It is expected that Purchasing tab should be visible and user should be able to only inquire purchase orders but not create or edit existing orders
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Navigate to OIM > Create new job role.
2. Enter the job role details.
3. Manage duties for this Role.
4. Assign all the purchasing duties except authoring and control duties:
- Purchase Agreement Administrator
- Purchase Agreement Inquiry
- Purchase Analysis
- Purchase Order Administration
- Purchase Order Inquiry
- Purchasing Administration
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document