Creating Note Fails When 'Create Note Type' Is Changed To Type 'All'
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other Issues
there are two issues
1.Creating Note Fails with error When 'Create Note Type' is Changed to Type 'All'
2. The Date and Time link which can be used to edit the note, always brings up the First row for edit.
ERROR For issue 1
' Attribute NoteTypeCode in NoteEO is required'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Issue 1 :
1. Access Manage Project Plan on any project
2. Click on the 'Notes' icon for any task
3. Change the Note Type to 'All'
4. Click on OK.
5. The error 'Attribute NoteTypeCode in NoteEO' is displayed.
Click the Date and Time link which can be used to edit the note,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms