Calculate Depreciation Process Ends in Warning Status
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version or above, Utilize Assets-Depreciate Assets
Calculate Depreciation process ends with Warning status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Financial Transactions > Calculate Depreciation
2. Select Calculate Depreciation Job Set. Enter Book and Close Period values
3. Select Journal Entry Reserve Ledger Job Set. Enter Book, Currency and Period.
4. Select Output tab and add new row.
5. Click Submit button
6. Calculation Depreciation Job Set ends in Warning and there is no output generated for Journal Entry Reserve Ledger Report
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms