Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Talent Review Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Talent Review - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HR specialist creates a Talent Review Meeting with two populations.
One population(employee A) reports Manager C directly.
Other population(employee B) does not reports Manager C directly, but the manager of employee B's non primary assignment is C.
Then, manager C open the prepare review content page, only employee A is shown. Employee B is not shown there.
1. HR Specialist creates Talent Review Meeting with two populations
- A reports manager C directly
- B reports other manager, but the manager of B's sub assignment is C
2. Login as Manager C
3. My team -> Talent Review
4. Select one Talent Review Meeting and click prepare review content icon
5. Only employee A is shown. Employee B is not shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms