Fusion Global Payroll: Manage Payroll Costing Value Sets>Module List of Values Returns No Records
(Doc ID 2108494.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a value set via Manage Payroll Costing Value Sets, there are no records available to select for the Module and it is a required field
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. Select the Implementation Projects tab
3. Select the appropriate Implementation Project
4. Search for task Manage Payroll Costing Value Sets
5. Click the Go to Task icon
6. Click the Create icon
7. Enter a Value Set Code and Description
8. Click the drop-down for Module (no results), click on Search...
9. Perform an open search, note no values returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document