How to Edit the Line Type field when Duplicating a Requisition Line
(Doc ID 2111577.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While duplicating a requisition line, users are not able to edit the Line Type field.
The expectation is users can edit the field so that we can select another value.
How can this be done?
1. Create a Purchase Requisition.
2. Select the requisition line & duplicate it.
3. Select the new duplicated line & clicked on Edit button.
4. Edit Line pop-up page is rendered.
5. Observe that the Line Type field is not editable & user is not able to edit the field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document