Fusion Global Payroll: Retroactive Costing Produces No Results
(Doc ID 2113010.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Calculate Retroactive Costing, all employees with retroactive pay are included however there are no costing results generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Payroll>Accounting Distribution
2. Select the Submit a Process or Report task
3. Select the Legislative Data Group
4. Highlight the Calculate Retroactive Costing flow and click the Next button
5. Complete the required parameters at a minimum
6. Click the Submit button
7. Monitor for the process to complete
8. Drill into View Person Process Results and note no costing data is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document