PRC: PO: No Option Given In Cancel Requisition During Cancel The Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2113592.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defining the "Cancel Backing Requisition" as "Optionally" in "Configure Requisitioning Business Function" in cloud environment.
But When cancelling the Purchase Order (PO)/ Cancel Document it is showing "Yes" by default in "Cancel Requisition" field, not allowing "Yes" or "No" option to choose.
In above case, expected behavior is that cancelling the purchase order, the buyer is given the option "Yes" or "No" to cancel.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Fusion Application > Setup and Maintenance
2. Select the implemented Project > Configure Requisition Business Function
3. Define the "Cancel Backing Requisition" as "Optionally".
4. Create a PO from Requisition.
5. Cancel the PO the "Cancel Requisition" is defaulting as "Yes".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document