Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defining the "Cancel Backing Requisition" as "Optionally" in "Configure Requisitioning Business Function" in cloud environment.
But When cancelling the Purchase Order (PO)/ Cancel Document it is showing "Yes" by default in "Cancel Requisition" field, not allowing "Yes" or "No" option to choose.
In above case, expected behavior is that cancelling the purchase order, the buyer is given the option "Yes" or "No" to cancel.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Fusion Application > Setup and Maintenance
2. Select the implemented Project > Configure Requisition Business Function
3. Define the "Cancel Backing Requisition" as "Optionally".
4. Create a PO from Requisition.
5. Cancel the PO the "Cancel Requisition" is defaulting as "Yes".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms