ADF_FACES-60097 Error Occur When Viewing the Approval History of a Document or when Withdrawing a Document in Purchasing
(Doc ID 2113626.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version
ADF-FACES and Error occurred while displaying History Tree table
On Relase 10 buyers are unable to view the current approver of Purchase Orders, requisitions or change orders in pending approval status.
They receive an ADF_FACES error and some receive other errors as well.
The approval process is working, but the ability to view the current approver has been lost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Fusion Purchasing
2. Create a PO and Submit for Approval
3. Now to check the Action History on the PO
4. Query the Purchase Orders
5. Click on Pending Approval Link get the ADF_FACES error
Other flows where you will notice this issue
• Clicking "Pending Approval", and getting an ADF_FACES error
• Clicking "Pending Approval", and the approval history region is blank
• Selecting "Withdraw", and getting an ADF_FACES error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document