Project Field Is Frozen When Destination Type Changed From Inventory To Expense In Requisition
(Doc ID 2115985.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users observe that Destination Type changes from Inventory to Expense and unable to enter the Project, Project Number field is frozen.
Due to this issue, users cannot enter project details.
The expectation is that if Destination Type is Expense, user is able to enter values for Project, Project Number etc
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in to Procurement Application.
2. Navigator: Procurement > Purchasing Requisitions
3. Add Item to Catalog and select Edit and Submit for Requisition.
4. Under Delivery, Destination type is changed to Inventory to expense.
5. Observe application is not allowing to enter the values for Project, Project Number, etc...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document