Fusion Global Payroll: Cannot Access 'Manage Payroll Definitions' Task from Setup and Maintenance - Remote Region Error
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a payroll definition via Setup and Maintenance>Manage Payroll Definitions, the following error occurs:
Unable to retrieve content. Additional information for "Remote Region error #23";
An error occurred while invoking task Manage Payroll Definitions. Review the FunctionalSetupServer logs for more details on this error. Contact your help desk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name 'Manage Payroll Definition'
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. Select the applicable Legislative Data Group and click Search
5. Highlight the desired record to delete and click the Delete icon
Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms